CHARTER SENIOR EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT DAVID ELLEN TRANSITIONS TO ADVISORY ROLE IN DECEMBER 2023
- S&P 500 ends lower on mixed Fed messages, PCE on deck
- Salesforce lifts annual guidance after Q3 earnings beat expectations; stock jumps
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- UAW push to organize Tesla (TSLA) and non-union auto sector
- After-hours movers: Salesforce, Snowflake jump on strong results
Mr. Ellen currently oversees several business and corporate functions for the Company including Spectrum Networks, Human Resources, Communications, Corporate Physical Security, Diversity & Inclusion, Community Impact and legal oversight for Programming, Product and Regulatory. He also serves on the National Urban League board on behalf of Charter.
"I have spent over 20 years working in this incredible industry and the last seven here at Charter for which I am very grateful," said
"David's broad contributions have made a lasting impact on the Company," said
Prior to his career in the private sector,
Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) is a leading broadband connectivity company and cable operator serving more than 32 million customers in 41 states through its Spectrum brand. Over an advanced communications network, the company offers a full range of state-of-the-art residential and business services including Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice.
For small and medium-sized companies, Spectrum Business® delivers the same suite of broadband products and services coupled with special features and applications to enhance productivity, while for larger businesses and government entities, Spectrum Enterprise® provides highly customized, fiber-based solutions. Spectrum Reach® delivers tailored advertising and production for the modern media landscape. The company also distributes award-winning news coverage and sports programming to its customers through Spectrum Networks. More information about Charter can be found at corporate.charter.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/charter-senior-executive-vice-president-david-ellen-transitions-to-advisory-role-in-december-2023-301905168.html
SOURCE Charter Communications, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Epson's Newest SureLab Professional Minilab Printer Designed to Help Photography and Event Businesses Grow is Now Available
- HUBLE RECOGNISED FOR ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT ACROSS ALL SEVEN OF ITS INTERNATIONAL BUSINESSES
- Form 8.5 (EPT/RI) - Velocys Plc
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!