CGTN: China, Vietnam eye closer people-to-people bonds
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
Chinese and Vietnamese singers performed songs praising the close friendship between the people of the two countries.
As socialist countries and friendly neighbors,
Chinese Ambassador to Vietnam
With similar historical and cultural heritages, Vietnamese people are very familiar with Chinese history and Confucianism, and contemporary Chinese films as well as TV series are very popular among Vietnamese, he said.
To boost mutual understanding and friendship between the two peoples,
According to a joint statement on deepening
From 2021 to 2022, over 27,000 Vietnamese students studied in
Xiong said the foundation of public opinion between both sides needs to be further strengthened. The two sides should place greater importance on strengthening the
More people-to-people exchanges expected
After the 20th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee Nguyen Phu Trong was the first foreign leader invited for a visit to
At the invitation of Trong and Vietnamese President
The leaders will discuss upgrading
During a meeting with Thuong in October, who was in
The Vietnamese are also expecting closer bond between the two peoples. Le
"I hope that after this visit, there will be more opportunities for the youth of the two countries to communicate with each other and enhance our bond," said Le.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flash News: OKX DEX Aggregator Now Supports Metis, a Layer 2 Scaling Solution for Ethereum
- CGTN: CMG 2024 Lantern Festival Gala captivates audience with blend of tradition and technology
- Virtual Incision Receives FDA Authorization for the MIRA Surgical System as the First Miniaturized Robotic-Assisted Surgery Device
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!