CFP Board Center for Financial Planning Recognizes 2021 Sponsors for Virtual Diversity Summit & Career Fair
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WASHINGTON, Oct. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The CFP Board Center for Financial Planning ("Center") today announced the sponsors for its fourth annual Diversity Summit and Career Fair, which will take place virtually from November 17-19, 2021. This year's Summit will focus on the theme "Metrics that Matter," highlighting qualitative and quantitative metrics financial services firms can use to evaluate and improve diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in their workforce and culture.
"CFP Board is grateful to our sponsors for their generous support of this year's Diversity Summit and Career Fair," said CFP Board CEO Kevin R. Keller, CAE. "We are encouraged when financial services firms demonstrate their shared commitment to create a more diverse and sustainable financial planning profession. Their valuable contributions have helped us develop an extensive program and allowed us to offer registration to attendees at no cost."
The 2021 Diversity Summit and Career Fair sponsors are:
- Merrill, Premier Sponsor
- Ballentine Partners, Major Sponsor
- Capital Group, Major Sponsor
- Vanguard, Major Sponsor
- Financial Alliance for Racial Equity (FARE), Benefactor Sponsor
- The FARE alliance includes Huntington Bank, Franklin Templeton, Nationwide, M Financial, Miami Life, Morgan Stanley, NFP, American College of Financial Services, Advisor Group, Employee Benefit Research Institute, Defined Contribution Institutional Investment Association and six Historically Black Colleges and Universities: Hampton University, Howard University, Lincoln University, Virginia State University, Virginia Union University and Winston-Salem State University
- JP Morgan Chase, Benefactor Sponsor
- Morgan Stanley, Benefactor Sponsor
- Wealthspire, Champion Sponsor
- Equitable, Supporting Sponsor
- Facet Wealth, Supporting Sponsor
- LPL, Supporting Sponsor
- Wilmington Trust, Supporting Sponsor
- Edward Jones, Patron Sponsor
- Fidelity, Patron Sponsor
- Northern Trust/Flex Shares, Contributor Sponsor
Center Founding Sponsors
- Charles Schwab Foundation, in partnership with Schwab Advisor Services
- Northwestern Mutual
The Summit programming will be conducted virtually on November 17 and 18 from 12-4pm ET. The Virtual Career Fair will take place on November 19 between 12-4pm ET.
To learn more about CFP Board Center's Diversity Summit and Career Fair, please visit the CFP Board website.
ABOUT CFP BOARD
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. is a professional body for personal financial planners in the U.S. CFP Board sets standards for financial planning and administers the prestigious CFP® certification – one of the most respected certifications in financial services – so that the public has access to and benefits from competent and ethical financial planning. CFP Board, along with its Center for Financial Planning, is committed to increasing the public's awareness of CFP® certification and access to a diverse, ethical and competent financial planning workforce. Widely recognized by firms as the standard for financial planning, CFP® certification is held by more than 90,000 people in the United States.
ABOUT THE CFP BOARD CENTER FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING
The CFP Board Center for Financial Planning seeks to create a more diverse and sustainable financial planning profession so that every American has access to competent and ethical financial planning advice. The Center brings together CFP® professionals, firms, educators, researchers and experts to address profession-wide challenges in the areas of diversity and workforce development, and to build an academic home that offers opportunities for conducting and publishing new research that adds to the financial planning body of knowledge.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cfp-board-center-for-financial-planning-recognizes-2021-sponsors-for-virtual-diversity-summit--career-fair-301409899.html
SOURCE Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppNeta Acquired by Broadcom in Order to Bring Its Award-Winning Visibility Platform to the World's Largest Enterprises
- Dechert's California Expansion Continues with Return of Private Fund Formation Partner Sonia Gioseffi in San Francisco
- Inaugural "Blessing of the Fleet" Acknowledges EMS Community
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Vanguard, Edward Jones
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!