CBDfx Upgrades Topical CBD Balm Line with New Balm Sticks
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Leading CBD brand offers vegan balms to help treat muscle soreness and irritated skin.
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, CBD industry giant CBDfx unveiled two new vegan CBD Balm Sticks, Muscle & Joint and Calming & Moisturizing, further diversifying their lineup of premium topical products.
Cannabidiol (CBD) topicals continue to grow in popularity due to their ease of use, ability to target specific areas of the body, and the growing trend of self-care at home. In 2020, CBD topical use was reported by more than a third of CBD users, and the CBD-infused skincare and beauty product market is forecasted to reach $2.1B by 2025, according to Brightfield Group.
"CBDfx is committed to continually improving the sustainability of our products, and our new line of Balm Sticks uses Candelilla plant-based wax to make them vegan and cruelty-free," said Jameson Rodgers, Co-Founder. "Our fast-absorbing Balm Sticks are made with broad spectrum CBD for maximum impact, and are ideally sized to give consumers immediate relief; whether they've just finished an intense workout or are simply looking to soothe irritated, dry skin."
Supercharged with 750mg of CBD, these 2oz. sticks are a potent combination of broad spectrum, organically grown hemp and effective botanical extracts and essential oils to hydrate and soothe dry skin and bring cooling relief to sore muscles and joints. The new line features two variations that retail at $39.99:
- Muscle & Joint: Infused with Menthol, the unique Cooling Formula eases muscle and joint aches and pains with powerful botanical extracts of Black Pepper Oil, Wintergreen, and Arnica.
- Calming and Moisturizing: Loaded with beneficial essential oils like Lavender and Vetiver, along with the calming properties of Tea Tree Oil, the Soothing Formula tackles even the most stubbornly dry and irritated skin.
Learn more and shop all CBDfx products at www.cbdfx.com.
About CBDfx: CBDfx is a Southern California-based company founded on providing high quality, organically sourced hemp-derived cannabidiol wellness products to customers in a wide variety of formats; from tinctures to topicals, and gummies to capsules. Founded in 2014 with a mission to push quality to the forefront of the CBD industry, CBDfx provides some of the finest, purest, and most effective CBD products in the world. CBDfx products are sold in more than 32,000 points of distribution in 21 countries, and online at www.CBDfx.com.
Contact:Lauren Josey firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Milberg Wins $11.1 Million Verdict For IBM Sales Manager Fired After Reporting Bias
- Cotton Heritage opens a new Distribution Center in Texas!
- 25 Years Of Innovation In Homebuilding: Williams Homes Marks Anniversary