CANACCORD GENUITY GROUP INC. ACCESS TO THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2022 RESULTS INFORMATION
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, Jan. 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ - Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (TSX: CF) is scheduled to release its third quarter results and supplementary financial information after Canadian markets close on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. Interested investors, the media and other stakeholders may review the earnings release and supplementary financial information at www.cgf.com/investor-relations/investor-resources/financial-reports/
QUARTERLY CONFERENCE CALL AND WEBCAST: Interested parties are invited to listen to Canaccord Genuity's third quarter results conference call via live webcast or a toll-free number. The conference call is scheduled for Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern time, 5:00 a.m. Pacific time, 1:00 p.m. UK time, 9:00 p.m. China Standard Time, and midnight Australia EST. During the call, senior executives will comment on the results and respond to questions from analysts and institutional investors.
The conference call may be accessed live and will also be archived on a listen-only basis at: www.cgf.com/investor-relations/news-and-events/conference-calls-and-webcasts/
Analysts and institutional investors can call in via telephone at:
- 416-764-8609 (within Toronto)
- 888-390-0605 (toll free in North America outside Toronto)
- 0-800-652-2435 (toll free from the United Kingdom)
- 0-800-916-834 (toll free from France)
- 10-800-714-1938 (toll free from Northern China)
- 10-800-140-1973 (toll free from Southern China)
- 1-800-076-068 (toll free from Australia)
- 80-003-570-3632 (toll free from United Arab Emirates)
Please ask to participate in the Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. Q3/22 results call. If a passcode is requested, please use 30945650.
A replay of the conference call will be made available from approximately two hours after the live call on February 10, 2022 until April 10, 2022 at 416-764-8677 or 1-888-390-0541 by entering passcode 945650 followed by the (#) key.
ABOUT CANACCORD GENUITY GROUP INC.:
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the "Company") is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets. Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services. The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. The Company's international capital markets division operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. is publicly traded under the symbol CF on the TSX.
SOURCE Canaccord Genuity Group Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 42c, Offers Guidance
- Hyundai Bioscience to request a fast track processing for its monkeypox treatment drug with the FDA
- Magellan Health Opens 24-hour Crisis Line for Individuals Impacted by the Elementary School Shooting in Uvalde, Texas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesEarnings, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!