/C O R R E C T I O N -- SocialChorus/
- S&P 500, Nasdaq to open higher; Amex shares to weigh on Dow
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Q2 Will Be a 'Pain Trade', Bonds to Outperform Stocks; Buy US Defensives - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In the news release, Malcolm Gladwell to headline SocialChorus' Attune Digital Employee Experience Summit, issued 10-Feb-2021 by SocialChorus over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the first paragraph, first sentence should begin "SocialChorus, creator of the FirstUp digital employee experience platform, has announced that author, journalist and culture analyst Malcolm Gladwell..." In addition, the photo credit has been updated to credit Celeste Sloman. The complete, corrected release follows:Malcolm Gladwell to headline SocialChorus' Attune Digital Employee Experience Summit The New York Times BestSelling author of "Talking to Strangers" will serve as keynote speaker for this free two-day virtual event on April 13-14.
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SocialChorus, creator of the FirstUp digital employee experience platform, has announced that author, journalist and culture analyst Malcolm Gladwell will be the keynote speaker for the company's first annual Attune Digital Employee Experience Summit. The two-day virtual event will delve into the dramatic changes to work that are happening post-2020, and explore how employees and companies can thrive in this brave new digital world.
"The hybrid, work-from-anywhere environment is here to stay, which is complicating employee engagement and creating friction for workers." explained Nicole Alvino, co-founder and chief strategy officer at SocialChorus. "Although it's more challenging, it's more important than ever to provide a modern, intuitive digital employee experience that enables both desk and frontline workers. This is the single most impactful factor in today's new working model." A recent survey by the company found that as many as 72% of essential frontline workers aren't as digitally enabled as desk workers, so equipping them with the right technology will likely be a top priority in 2021.
To help IT, HR and communications professionals navigate successfully in this rapidly evolving climate, SocialChorus has developed a variety of sessions at Attune to address critical topics. Sessions will feature a who's who of experts including leaders from the world's largest employers to visionaries charting new paths for industry.
As a technology company that shapes employee experience and employee communications, SocialChorus has long sought to change how organizations think about connecting with their people. Gladwell, known for challenging common thinking and turning assumptions about the business world upside down, was a natural fit as the event's headliner.
"When it comes to reexamining how people, cultures and companies work, there's no one more compelling than Malcolm Gladwell," said SocialChorus CMO Andrew Nester. "We are thrilled that he accepted our invitation to headline Attune, and we're looking forward to a thought-provoking keynote address."
In addition, the virtual conference will offer two full days of content on Tuesday April 13 and Wednesday, April 14. In light of the challenges of the post-COVID era, SocialChorus is giving access to the event to as many professionals and organizations as possible. This year's Attune summit is free of charge to all, though attendees must still register in advance.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Use technology to create a more flexible workforce that can quickly move between tasks and pivot to new priorities
- Digitally enable essential frontline employees and workers in the field
- Increase equity by creating a 2-way conversation between workers and companies
- Build an actionable feedback loop for continuous improvement of the organization
- Empower employees and give them a voice through content creation
- Create relevance for every worker using targeting, personalization and communications best practices
- Use agile listening and workforce intelligence to measure initiative performance
- Build a seamless, personalized digital employee experience
- Increase employee engagement using behavioral science
- Foster cross-functional collaboration between IT, HR and communicators
In addition, the conference will cover timely topics, including remote work and DEI, and offer opportunities for Q&A and peer engagement. The first annual Attune will be fully virtual, but future years will offer a blend of digital and in-person sessions.
For an up-to-date schedule of events,and to register, prospective attendees should visit https://attune-summit.com/.
About Malcolm GladwellMalcolm Gladwell is the author of six New York Times bestsellers — The Tipping Point, Blink, Outliers, What the Dog Saw, David and Goliath and Talking to Strangers. He is also the co-founder of Pushkin Industries, an audio content company that produces the podcasts Revisionist History, and Broken Record®, where he, Rick Rubin, and Bruce Headlam interview musicians across a wide range of genres. Gladwell is a staff writer at The New Yorker, has been included in the TIME 100 Most Influential People list, and was touted as one of Foreign Policy's Top Global Thinkers.
About SocialChorusSocialChorus is the creator of FirstUp, the platform that makes the digital employee experience work for every worker. Using a powerful orchestration engine, we bring personalized information and systems access to every employee where they are – on any endpoint or device in any language, anywhere in the world. Whether they're wired, mobile, frontline, distributed or essential, FirstUp gives employees what they need to do their jobs efficiently and companies what they need to achieve agility. That's how SocialChorus helps enterprise companies like Amazon, ABInBev, Ford and GSK continue to transform their businesses. Learn more at socialchorus.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/malcolm-gladwell-to-headline-socialchorus-attune-digital-employee-experience-summit-301225488.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase Cloud Music Hosts Third Indie Music Artists Ceremony, Pledges Continued Support for Independent Music
- Glass Lewis Recommends TEGNA Shareholders Vote “FOR” ALL 12 TEGNA Director Nominees
- Bragg Applauds Successful House of Commons Vote on Bill C-218 to Legalize Single-Event Sports Betting