/C O R R E C T I O N -- Co-Diagnostics/
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
In the news release, CO-DIAGNOSTICS, INC. ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2022 EARNINGS RELEASE DATE AND WEBCAST, issued 02-Aug-2022 by Co-Diagnostics over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the headline should read "SECOND QUARTER" rather than "FIRST QUARTER" as originally issued inadvertently. The complete, corrected release follows:CO-DIAGNOSTICS, INC. ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER 2022 EARNINGS RELEASE DATE AND WEBCAST
SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CODX), a molecular diagnostics company with a unique, patented platform for the development of molecular diagnostic tests, announced today it will release its second quarter 2022 results on Thursday, August 11, 2022, after the market close. The Company will also host a conference call and webcast on the same day at 4:30 p.m. EDT to discuss its financial results with analysts and institutional investors. Management on the call will include Dwight Egan, CEO, Brian Brown, CFO, and Andrew Benson, Head of Investor Relations.
The call and webcast will be available via:
If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be recorded and later made available on the Company's website.
About Co-Diagnostics, Inc.Co-Diagnostics, Inc., a Utah corporation, is a molecular diagnostics company that develops, manufactures, and markets state-of-the-art diagnostics technologies. The Company's technologies are utilized for tests that are designed using the detection and/or analysis of nucleic acid molecules (DNA or RNA). The Company also uses its proprietary technology to design specific tests to locate genetic markers for use in industries other than infectious disease and license the use of those tests to specific customers.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/co-diagnostics-inc-announces-first-quarter-2022-earnings-release-date-and-webcast-301597844.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Masdar and EDF Sign Major Agreement with Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to Develop up to 3.6GW of Hydropower and Renewable Projects
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- New Energy Blue launches farmer-owned business to supply clean, sustainable feedstock for its biomass refineries
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!