Byrna Technologies Inc. Schedules Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results Release and Conference Call for Wednesday, June 30th
- Wall St rallies as Fed's Powell nods to easing inflation after rate hike
- Meta Platforms shares surge 17% on Q4 revenue beat while profits fall 55%
- Fed's Powell says could raise rates beyond December, gives nod to disinflation
- Fed hikes by 0.25% in further downshift on tightening, but sees more hikes ahead
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ANDOVER, Mass., June 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Byrna Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: BYRN) (CSE: BYRN) ("Byrna" or the "Company") today announced that it will issue its financial results for its fiscal second quarter ended May 31, 2021 on Wednesday, June 30, 2021, before the financial markets open. Management will conduct a conference call that day at 9:00 am ET to review these results.
Interested parties may listen to the call by dialing (201) 493-6744 or (877) 445-9755. Please call in ten minutes before the conference call is scheduled to begin and ask for the Byrna Technologies call. The question and answer portion of the call will be open to industry research analysts.
To listen to a simultaneous webcast of the call, please visit www.byrna.com ten minutes prior to the start of the call and click on the Investors section to download and install any necessary audio software. If you are unable to listen live, the conference call webcast will be archived on Byrna Technologies' website for thirty days.
About Byrna Technologies Inc. Byrna is a technology company, specializing in the development, manufacture, and sale of innovative non-lethal personal security solutions. For more information on the Company, please visit the corporate website here or the Company's investor relations site here. The Company is the manufacturer of the Byrna® HD personal security device, a state of the art handheld CO2 powered launcher designed to provide a non-lethal alternative to a firearm for the consumer, private security, and law enforcement markets. To purchase Byrna products visit the Company's e-commerce store.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/byrna-technologies-inc-schedules-fiscal-2021-second-quarter-financial-results-release-and-conference-call-for-wednesday-june-30th-301316466.html
SOURCE Byrna Technologies Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corteva Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results, Provides 2023 Guidance
- Vista Outdoor Announces Time Change for its Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Release
- Scoular announces Food Innovation, the new name for its food ingredient business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!