Buybacks of shares in Alfa Laval during week 40 2021
- Tech lifts S&P 500, Nasdaq amid inflation, China growth worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LUND, Sweden, Oct. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- During the period October 4 - October 8, 2021, Alfa Laval AB (publ) ("Alfa Laval") (LEI code: 549300UCKT2UK88AG251) has repurchased in total 123,000 own shares (ISIN: SE0000695876) as part of the share buyback program initiated by the Board of Directors in order to secure optimized capital structure.
The share buybacks form part of the SEK 2 billion share buyback program, which Alfa Laval announced on April 27, 2021. The share buyback program, which runs between April 28, 2021 and April 25, 2022, is being carried out in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) and the Commission Delegated Regulation 2016/1052 (the so-called Safe Harbour Regulation).
Shares in Alfa Laval have been repurchased as follows:
Aggregated daily volume (number of shares)
Weighted average share price per day (SEK)
Total daily transaction value (SEK)
All acquisitions have been carried out on Nasdaq Stockholm by Nordea Bank Abp on behalf of Alfa Laval. Following the above acquisitions, Alfa Laval's holding of own shares amounts to 2,796,000 shares as of October 8, 2021.
The total number of shares in Alfa Laval, including the own shares, is 419,456,315, and the number of outstanding shares, excluding the own shares, is 416,660,315.
A full breakdown of the transactions is attached to this announcement.
For more information please contact:Johan LundinHead of Investor RelationsAlfa LavalTel: +46 46 36 65 10Mobile: +46 730 46 30 90
Henrik G. WelchHead of Group TreasuryAlfa LavalTel: +46 46 36 65 10Mobile: +46 70 2638399
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Share buyback weekly ENG w.2021.40
Share buyback weekly Appendix w 2021 40
SOURCE Alfa Laval
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Community Heritage Financial, Inc. Reports Record Earnings for the Third Quarter of 2021
- Tantus Tech to Support Compass Federal on National Institutes of Health Cybersecurity Task Order
- Statement by Fred Ryan, Chairman of the Board of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute on the Death of Colin Powell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!