Brydge's New SP Max+ Brings Increased Productivity and Functionality to the Surface Pro 8
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Featuring an all-in-one rugged case and anti-microbial keyboard, the SP Max+ gives users the flexibility to use the Surface Pro 8 as a tablet or laptop
PARK CITY, Utah, Sept. 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Brydge, a global leader in productivity accessories for the modern workplace, announced today their newest keyboard and case combo for the Surface Pro 8 -- SP Max+. This all-in-one anti-microbial keyboard and rugged case gives consumers the versatility to use their Surface Pro 8 as a tablet or a laptop, providing increased productivity and a true laptop experience.
Designed to maximize the power of the Surface Pro 8 and bring lapability to the user, the SP Max+ includes a large 110x60 mm click anywhere Precision touchpad with intuitive gestures and backlit keyboard. Featuring a wired connection, the keyboard and case combination connects in a snap providing instant keyboard and precision touchpad functionality.
"The Surface Pro 8 is extremely powerful and supports the needs of consumers to have a tablet that can double as a workplace device," said Co-CEO & Founder Nick Smith. "Pairing it with the new SP Max+ really changes the game for users as they now have the fluidity to use the Surface Pro 8 as a laptop or can detach it from the keyboard and use it as a tablet."
Brydge's SP Max+ includes several industry-leading features, including:
- No pairing needed -- With SecureConnect™ the pairing process is eliminated saving time and frustration as it doesn't require Bluetooth to connect
- A place for all your things -- The SP Max+ includes a unique Surface Pen storage solution built into the keyboard to prevent pen loss so all your things have a place
- Antimicrobial and cleanable to keep users healthy -- The SP Max+ include an outer casing infused with silver ion to prevent bacteria growth and can be cleaned with alcohol wipes to ensure cleanliness
- Durable -- The SP Max+ includes a protective case and type cover designed to meet the 4-foot drop test, both together and individually
About BrydgeBrydge was started on a Kickstarter campaign in 2012 and is now the fastest growing tablet keyboard brand for the Apple iPad and Microsoft Surface. They are known for creating beautifully designed keyboards that combine the functionality of a tablet with the productivity of a laptop. Alongside its award-winning keyboards, they offer a range of premium mobile and desktop accessories including MacBook Vertical Docks, Docking Stations, Leather Organizers, Screen Protectors and Protective Cases.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brydges-new-sp-max-brings-increased-productivity-and-functionality-to-the-surface-pro-8-301620353.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pratt & Whitney Awarded F135 Engine Core Upgrade Contract
- JelloX Biotech Leads Research in 3D Cancer Pathology as NCI Explores Potential
- Twisted Sister Makeup Collection Launched by Rock and Roll Beauty
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!