Brookdale to Present at the 2020 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Virtual Conference
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., May 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) ("Brookdale" or the "Company") announced today that Lucinda "Cindy" Baier, President and Chief Executive Officer and Steven Swain, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will participate in a discussion regarding the Company at the 2020 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Virtual Conference on Wednesday, May 20, 2020.
The Brookdale discussion will begin at 9:10 am ET and the live audio webcast can be accessed on the Internet through the Company's website at www.brookdale.com/investor as well as directly at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/rbc/healthcare2020/91202394773.cfm. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website until August 18, 2020.
About Brookdale Senior LivingBrookdale Senior Living Inc. is the leading operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. The Company is committed to providing senior living solutions primarily within properties that are designed, purpose-built and operated to provide the highest-quality service, care and living accommodations for residents. Brookdale operates and manages independent living, assisted living, memory care and continuing care retirement centers, with 741 communities in 45 states and the ability to serve approximately 65,000 residents as of March 31, 2020. The Company also offers a range of home health, hospice and outpatient therapy services to over 20,000 patients as of that date. Brookdale's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BKD.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brookdale-to-present-at-the-2020-rbc-capital-markets-global-healthcare-virtual-conference-301058956.html
SOURCE Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zymo Research Pays it Forward With Their Commitment to Eradicate the COVID-19 Pandemic in India
- Insectmeal outcompetes fishmeal in shrimp diets
- ThreatConnect Expands Into South Africa, Partnering With Leading MSSP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!