Brookdale to Present and Host Investor Meetings at the RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., May 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) ("Brookdale" or the "Company") announced today that Lucinda "Cindy" Baier, President and Chief Executive Officer and Steven Swain, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will participate in a webcast discussion regarding the Company and host virtual investor meetings at the RBC Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
The Brookdale discussion will begin at 8:35 am ET and the live webcast can be accessed through the Company's website at www.brookdale.com/investor as well as directly at https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/3173478/9C127B3BEA018F02DC5E6EFDD1D18A60. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website until June 19, 2021.
About Brookdale Senior LivingBrookdale Senior Living Inc., the nation's premier operator of senior living communities, is committed to its mission of enriching the lives of the people it serves with compassion, respect, excellence and integrity. The Company operates independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer's and dementia care communities, and through its comprehensive network of services, Brookdale helps to provide seniors with care and services to support their lifestyle in an environment that feels like home. The Company's expertise in healthcare, hospitality and real estate provides our residents with opportunities to improve wellness, pursue passions and stay connected with friends and loved ones. The Company operates and manages 695 communities in 42 states as of March 31, 2021, with the ability to serve approximately 60,000 residents and 16,000 patients. Brookdale's stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BKD. For more information, visit brookdale.com or connect with Brookdale on Facebook or Twitter.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brookdale-to-present-and-host-investor-meetings-at-the-rbc-capital-markets-global-healthcare-conference-301290222.html
SOURCE Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Balabala Big Fashion show at one of the seven wonders of the world - The Great Wall of China -
- Charoen Pokphand Group announced as Global Compact LEAD
- Professor Eric Hanushek and Dr Rukmini Banerji awarded the 2021 Yidan Prize - the world's highest education accolade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!