Brookdale Posts Investor Update to Its Website In Connection with Credit Suisse Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Nov. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) ("Brookdale" or the "Company") previously announced that Lucinda "Cindy" Baier, President and Chief Executive Officer and Steven Swain, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will participate in a discussion regarding the Company at the Credit Suisse 29th Annual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, November 10, 2020.
In conjunction with its participation at the conference, Brookdale has posted an investor slide presentation on the Company's website, which can be found at:
The Brookdale discussion will begin at 4:15 pm ET and the live audio webcast can be accessed on the Internet through the Company's website at www.brookdale.com/investor as well as directly at https://kvgo.com/credit-suisse/brookdale-november-2020. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website until December 24, 2020.
About Brookdale Senior LivingBrookdale Senior Living Inc. is the leading operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. The Company is committed to providing senior living solutions primarily within properties that are designed, purpose-built and operated to provide the highest-quality service, care and living accommodations for residents. Brookdale operates and manages independent living, assisted living, memory care and continuing care retirement communities, with 726 communities in 44 states and the ability to serve approximately 65,000 residents as of September 30, 2020. The Company also offers a range of home health, hospice and outpatient therapy services to over 17,000 patients as of that date. Brookdale's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BKD.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brookdale-posts-investor-update-to-its-website-in-connection-with-credit-suisse-virtual-healthcare-conference-301169795.html
SOURCE Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emergency Use Authorization for Lilly's bamlanivimab and etesevimab administered together expanded to include post-exposure prophylaxis for COVID-19
- Teamsters Local 264 Ratifies Contract With Niagara Falls Coach Lines
- Old Point Announces New Trust President & CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!