Brookdale Announces Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Call
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) announced today that it plans to release its third quarter 2019 financial results after the market closes on Monday, November 4, 2019. The Company has also scheduled a conference call to discuss the results on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at 9:00 AM ET.
BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING - EARNINGS CALL
Date: Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Time: 9:00 am ET / 8:00 am CT
Call Information (Reference: Brookdale) Within US: (866) 900-2996 Outside US: (706) 643-2685
A webcast of the conference call will be available to the public on a listen-only basis at www.brookdale.com/investor. Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the website and download the necessary software required to listen to the internet broadcast.
For those who cannot listen to the live call, a replay of the webcast will be available until 11:59 PM ET on November 19, 2019 by dialing (855) 859-2056 (from within the U.S.) or (404) 537-3406 (from outside of the U.S.) and referencing access code "4141507."
About Brookdale Senior LivingBrookdale Senior Living Inc. is the leading operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. The Company is committed to providing senior living solutions primarily within properties that are designed, purpose-built and operated to provide the highest-quality service, care and living accommodations for residents. Brookdale operates and manages independent living, assisted living, memory care and continuing care retirement centers, with 794 communities in 45 states and the ability to serve approximately 75,000 residents as of September 30, 2019. The Company also offers a range of home health, hospice and outpatient therapy services to over 20,000 patients as of that date. Brookdale's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BKD.
SOURCE Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sentient Decision Science's Emotional Intelligence Technology Demonstrates How Yoga Improves the Well-Being of Aging Adults
- UDR Prices Public Offering of 6,100,000 Shares of Common Stock
- Nutrien Raises Guidance: Announces a Further Half-Million Tonne Increase in 2021 Potash Production
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!