Brookdale Announces Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Call
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., July 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) announced today that it plans to release its second quarter 2020 financial results after the market closes on Monday, August 10, 2020. The Company has also scheduled a conference call to discuss the results on Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 9:00 AM ET.
BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING - EARNINGS CALL Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 Time: 9:00 am ET / 8:00 am CT
Call Information (Reference: Brookdale) Within US: (866) 900-2996 Outside US: (706) 643-2685
A webcast of the conference call will be available to the public on a listen-only basis at www.brookdale.com/investor. Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the website and download the necessary software required to listen to the internet broadcast.
For those who cannot listen to the live call, a replay of the webcast will be available until 11:59 PM ET on August 25, 2020 by dialing (855) 859-2056 (from within the U.S.) or (404) 537-3406 (from outside of the U.S.) and referencing access code "5398575."
About Brookdale Senior Living
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. is the leading operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. The Company is committed to providing senior living solutions primarily within properties that are designed, purpose-built and operated to provide the highest-quality service, care and living accommodations for residents. Brookdale operates and manages independent living, assisted living, memory care and continuing care retirement centers, with 737 communities in 44 states and the ability to serve approximately 65,000 residents as of June 30, 2020. The Company also offers a range of home health, hospice and outpatient therapy services to over 17,000 patients as of that date. Brookdale's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BKD.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brookdale-announces-second-quarter-2020-earnings-release-and-call-301100604.html
SOURCE Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGTN: A human community with a shared future: China's answer to Gauguin question
- Best's Market Segment Report: Hardening Market and Regulatory Developments in the Gulf Cooperation Council Region Drive Interest in Captive Insurers
- NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch™
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!