Brookdale Announces Date of Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Call
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) announced today that it plans to release its third quarter 2020 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, November 4, 2020. The Company has also scheduled a conference call to discuss the results on Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 9:00 AM ET.
BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING - EARNINGS CALL
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2020
Time: 9:00 am ET / 8:00 am CT
Call Information (Reference: Brookdale)Within US: (866) 900-2996 Outside US: (706) 643-2685
A webcast of the conference call will be available to the public on a listen-only basis at www.brookdale.com/investor. Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the website and download the necessary software required to listen to the internet broadcast.
For those who cannot listen to the live call, a replay of the webcast will be available until 11:59 PM ET on November 19, 2020 by dialing (855) 859-2056 (from within the U.S.) or (404) 537-3406 (from outside of the U.S.) and referencing access code "3699832."
About Brookdale Senior LivingBrookdale Senior Living Inc. is the leading operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. The Company is committed to providing senior living solutions primarily within properties that are designed, purpose-built and operated to provide the highest-quality service, care and living accommodations for residents. Brookdale operates and manages independent living, assisted living, memory care and continuing care retirement communities, with 726 communities in 44 states and the ability to serve approximately 65,000 residents as of September 30, 2020. The Company also offers a range of home health, hospice and outpatient therapy services to over 17,000 patients as of that date. Brookdale's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BKD.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brookdale-announces-date-of-third-quarter-2020-earnings-release-and-call-301157507.html
SOURCE Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NC MedAssist Hosts Inaugural Golf Tournament to Support Under-Resourced Patients with Free Prescription Medication
- Farmers Insurance® Adopts Innovative Technology by Zesty.ai to Increase Homes Eligible for Insurance in High Wildfire-Risk Areas in California
- Citizens Energy Congress virtual, Tuesday 15th June - Accelerating the Transition to a Low Carbon Energy Future
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!