BroadStreet Partners Names Ken Kirk Chief Executive Officer
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, April 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- BroadStreet Partners, Inc. announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Ken Kirk as Chief Executive Officer. Rick Miley, the founder and current CEO of BroadStreet will assume the role of Executive Chairman.
Rick Miley said, "Ken has an extensive background in our industry and he was immediately attracted to BroadStreet's unique investment model when he joined us. Ken has been instrumental in our expansion and he has worked closely with our agency leaders to optimize their growth and development." Ken joined BroadStreet in 2013, and in 2017 he was promoted to President.
Ken said, "When Rick started BroadStreet he went to market with a fresh alternative to traditional independent agency perpetuation. BroadStreet offers entrepreneurial agency leaders a true partnership model: a solution that builds agency value, respects our partners' autonomy, retains talented colleagues and lays the foundation for future agency leadership. Rick's continued involvement is critical to our evolution, and he will continue to be a leader in developing new partnerships and expanding the co-ownership model."
Ken's appointment to CEO is the implementation of a long-term succession plan at BroadStreet. Previously, he was the regional president of a large national brokerage, and prior to that, he was CEO, and owner, of his own independent insurance agency. Ken has extensive experience in agency operations and strategy as well as sourcing, negotiating and integrating agency mergers and acquisitions.
"The opportunities ahead of us are tremendous. I look forward to continuing the work with our colleagues and co-owners for sustainable long-term success," Ken said.
About BroadStreet Partners, Inc.BroadStreet Partners is an insurance brokerage holding company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with 25 Core agency partners operating out of over 300 offices across the country. BroadStreet's unique co-ownership model has created ownership opportunities for more than 350 agency professionals. BroadStreet Partners is the 14th largest insurance brokerage in the United States. www.broadstreetcorp.com
Contact: Jeff Racz, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-993-3011
SOURCE BroadStreet Partners
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After 59 Years, the Families of Flying Tiger Line Flight 739 Receive Closure
- Babson College Celebrates and Honors the Classes of 2020 and 2021 in Multiple In-person and Digital Ceremonies
- Dillard’s, Inc. Announces New $500 Million Share Repurchase Program and Declares $0.15 Cash Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!