Braskem's 2020 Form 20-F Was Filed
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SÃO PAULO, May 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- BRASKEM S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: BRKM3, BRKM5 e BRKM6; NYSE: BAK; LATIBEX: XBRK) announces to its shareholders and the market that filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2020 (the "2020 Form 20-F") with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The document is already available on Braskem's Investor Relations website: www.braskem.com.br/ri. Shareholders of the Company may receive a copy of Braskem's audited financial statements included in the 2020 20-F, free of charge, upon request.
For further information, please contact Braskem's Investor Relations Department by telephone +55 11 3576-9531 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/braskems-2020-form-20-f-was-filed-301291436.html
SOURCE Braskem S.A.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Author H. H. Leonards Partners with R.H. Boyd Publishing Corp. for book about the life and lessons of Mrs. Rosa Parks
- Prime Day 55 & 50 Inch TV Deals (2021): Top Early Sony, LG, Vizio, Samsung & More Deals Published by The Consumer Post
- St. Vincent Nurses Strike for Safer Patient Care Reaches 105 Days on Sunday Making it the Second Longest Nurses Strike in Massachusetts History
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!