Boutique Air Announces New Las Vegas-Merced Route
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO, April 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Boutique Air today announced plans to expand its network out of the Merced Yosemite Regional Airport in California. Boutique Air will begin operating nonstop flights to Las Vegas, Nevada starting Thursday, April 22, 2021. The new route will offer round-trip service on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Boutique Air plans to operate its executive style aircraft, the Pilatus PC-12.
This will be the third Boutique Air route out of Merced and provides customers in the Las Vegas region with a quick direct flight to the Yosemite National Park area.
"Several years ago we operated flights from Merced and we are thrilled to offer this popular destination again." stated Shawn Simpson, Boutique Air CEO. "With the lifting of pandemic restrictions people are really ready to start traveling again. Vegas has been at the top of the request list for our Merced customers."
Fares start at $99 per person. For the current schedule and to book directly with Boutique Air, please go to www.boutiqueair.com.
Boutique Air is a full codeshare partner with United Airlines and has an interline agreement with American Airlines.
Boutique Air is an FAA certified and US Department of Transportation authorized airline founded in 2007.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/boutique-air-announces-new-las-vegas-merced-route-301270900.html
SOURCE Boutique Air
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Florida Southern College Gathers Classes Of 2020, 2021 For In-Person Spring Commencement
- X Financial Files Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2020
- BREAKING NEWS: CAIR Joins Boycott of White House Eid Celebration in Response to Biden Administration's Defense of Israeli Attacks on Palestinian Civilians
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!