Borr Drilling Limited Regains Compliance with NYSE Continued Listing Standard
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OSLO, Norway, Feb. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Borr Drilling Limited (the "Company") (NYSE and OSE: BORR), refers to its announcement on September 7, 2020 regarding the written notice received from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") that the Company was not in compliance with the NYSE continued listing standard with respect to the minimum average share price required by the NYSE (the "Continued Listing Standard") because the average closing price of its common shares had fallen below $1.00 per share over a period of 30 consecutive trading days.
The Company has today received a letter from the NYSE, confirming that the Company's average stock price for the 30 trading day period ended February 25, 2021 was above the NYSE's minimum requirement of $1.00. Accordingly, the Company has regained compliance with the Continued Listing Standard.
Hamilton, Bermuda, February 25, 2021
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
SOURCE Borr Drilling Limited
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Esports Technologies, Inc. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Everest Medicines Appoints Jennifer Yang as Chief Scientific Officer
- Slate Grocery REIT to Release First Quarter 2021 Results