Bizfluence Crowdfunding Campaign Hits First Milestone
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TOMS RIVER, N.J., July 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bizfluence crowdfunding campaign hit its first major milestone, with members of the platform's business community showing their support with more than $300,000 in investment on their Wefunder campaign.
Launched in August 2020 as a robust networking platform for small and medium businesses, Bizfluence has seen exceptional growth, quickly attracting nearly 10,000 active users and 35,000 professional posts. Founders Jacob Davis and Joel Wolh opened up the initial segment of the company's crowdfunding campaign to Bizfluence users, providing them with a partnership opportunity as the platform continues to grow at an impressive pace.
Eliminating the noise and fluff of networking and social media platforms, Bizfluence has distinguished itself with its focus on creating relationships to promote transactions and other business opportunities. SMB's are joining Bizfluence, eager to take advantage of its many business tools as they interact with other platform members.
Currently transitioning out of its beta phase, Bizfluence is now rolling out version 2.0 which will include a fully revamped app and platform, in addition to new features and upgraded capabilities which have the potential to truly change the social/business landscape.
"This journey is proving to be extremely challenging but what we find particularly rewarding is when users post about new professional relationships and deals they've made on Bizfluence," noted Wolh. "It validates our vision for a true professional community and all the hard work we're doing building Bizfluence."
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bizfluence-crowdfunding-campaign-hits-first-milestone-301344338.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herta Takes Honda to the Pole at Laguna Seca
- Athena's DBA Program - 40 Countries, 100 Students and counting
- Personalis Receives New VA MVP Task Order and Record Quarterly Orders From Oncology Customers; Reconfirms Total Revenue Outlook for 2021 with Further Accelerated Oncology Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!