Bitget To List Carbon Browser (CSIX) in Spot Market and Innovation Zone
- S&P, Nasdaq end at records as inflation data supports rate cut view
- Salesforce rolls out first-ever dividend as Q4 results, guidance beat estimates
- Equities gain on in-line US inflation, Treasury yields dip
- Snowflake Q4 results top estimates; CEO retires
- SEC investigating whether OpenAI misled investors in Altman saga- WSJ
Carbon Browser is an open-source, fast, private and secure Web3 browser developed by Carbon Browser X Labs. Launched in 2016 the product is developed on a customized version of Chromium, offering faster web browsing and better user security protection. Users can utilise their privacy-first features such as protection against ad-tracking, and higher performance with fast page loading, along with access to built-in crypto wallet and more. The browser has been designed to be user-friendly and accessible even to crypto beginners.
Carbon Browser is working on delivering an extensive WEB3 browser experience with integrated wallet, ability to store cryptocurrencies, swap and bridge functionalities. This includes Web3 applications such as crypto exchanges, NFT marketplaces, dApps, as well as Web2 applications such as ChatGPT.
"In the quest of providing easy access to high potential crypto ecosystems, we're focused on listing projects with real-world use cases. In this era of intense computer usage, browsers that give better output and performance will accelerate web3's adoption. With these types of listings, we provide a broader range of use cases for emerging tokens in Bitget's ecosystem," said
Deposits for CSIX tokens are open now and trading in the spot market of the platform will be available from 11:00
Established in 2018, Bitget is the world's leading cryptocurrency exchange and Web3 company. Serving over 20 million users in 100+ countries and regions, the Bitget exchange is committed to helping users trade smarter with its pioneering copy trading feature and other trading solutions. Formerly known as BitKeep, Bitget Wallet is a world-class multi-chain crypto wallet that offers an array of comprehensive Web3 solutions and features including wallet functionality, swap,
For more information, visit: Website | Twitter | Telegram | LinkedIn | Discord | Bitget Wallet
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bitget-to-list-carbon-browser-csix-in-spot-market-and-innovation-zone-302003787.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ecopetrol registered 1,883 million barrels of oil equivalent of Proven Reserves by year-end 2023
- First Goodwill Mini Shop & Donation Drop opens in Long Island, NY
- Denison Reports Impressive Financial and Operational Results for 2023 Including Significant Increase in Phoenix ISR Project Economics and a $134 Million Gain on Physical Uranium Holdings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!