BigID introduces industry-first intelligent remediation with context-based recommendations to make better decisions, faster
- Wall Street wavers ahead of key inflation data
- Citi says S&P 500 not in a bubble, tells investors to 'buy pullbacks'
- Lowe's fourth-quarter net sales top Wall Street estimates
- JPMorgan's Kolanovic says the S&P 500 rally is at risk from a narrative shift
- Global stock index edges up while U.S. dollar falls against the yen
Elevate data risk management and DSPM with streamlined data remediation including automated prompts and suggestions
In a world where data breaches and cyber threats are on the rise, security teams face a constant barrage of alerts and issues across their security stack. BigID enables organizations to simplify and expedite data risk remediation, especially for resource-constrained teams. Organizations are armed with actionable recommendations that help increase security posture, enable security teams to make the right decisions based on the data itself, and mitigate the risk of manual errors and disruptions.
With BigID, customers can:
- Accelerate Data Risk Reduction: Automatically get immediate, informed guidance when addressing critical data risks to accelerate remediation and reduce the window of vulnerability.
- Context-aware Guidance: Leverage in-app recommendations on the most optimal course of action based on the context of the data, including sensitivity, location, accessibility, and past actions.
- Mitigate Disruption: Precisely pinpoint the right steps to reduce data risks promptly, minimizing the guesswork and mitigating human error to prevent disruption and maintain business continuity.
"Context-based remediation recommendation is a game-changer in the world of data security. It equips security teams with intelligent recommendations to swiftly and decisively respond to their biggest data risks," says
- Visit bigid.com/blog
BigID empowers organizations to know their enterprise data and take action for data-centric security, privacy, compliance, and governance. Customers deploy BigID to proactively discover, manage, protect, and get more value from their regulated, sensitive, and personal data across their data landscape. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a CNBC's 2022 Top 25 Startups for the Enterprise, named to the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100, recognized on the 2023 Inc. 5000 For the 3rd consecutive year, the 2021 and 2022 Deloitte 500, and named as a "Market Leader Data Security Posture Management (DSPM)" in the 2023 Global InfoSec Awards, 2019 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner. Find out more at https://bigid.com.
For more information, visit www.bigid.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bigid-introduces-industry-first-intelligent-remediation-with-context-based-recommendations-to-make-better-decisions-faster-301983138.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SUMMER JUST GOT MORE MAGICAL! SUNDAY, JULY 21, 2024, ANNOUNCED AS THE DATE FOR THIS YEAR'S "CHOC WALK IN THE PARK," PRESENTED BY DISNEYLAND RESORT
- Being Frenshe Introduces Palo Santo Sage As The Newest Scent In Its Wellness Collection
- UCSF Rosenman Institute Awards 2023 ADAPT to Innovative Healthcare Startups Neura Health and ThriveLink
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!