Berkshire Hills Announces Quarterly Shareholder Dividend
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BOSTON, March 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: BHLB) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per common share to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 23, 2021, payable on March 30, 2021.
ABOUT BERKSHIRE HILLS BANCORP
Berkshire Hills Bancorp is the parent of Berkshire Bank, a 21st century community bank pursuing purpose driven performance based on its Be FIRST corporate responsibility culture. Headquartered in Boston, Berkshire operates 124 banking offices in seven Northeastern states, with approximately $12.8 billion in assets.
CONTACTInvestor Relations Contact David Gonci; Capital Markets Director; 413-281-1973
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/berkshire-hills-announces-quarterly-shareholder-dividend-301246978.html
SOURCE Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCOA Helps Pandemic-Impacted Older Adults Boost Their Budgets
- Cincinnati Startups Abre and Pay Theory Announce Partnership to Transform Education
- Nielsen Market Lift Offers Marketers In Over 30 New Markets Accountability For Their Ad Investments