BellyMelly Expands Online Food Ordering Platform to Offer Solutions for Live Event Venues
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
The platform's contactless technology will streamline the concessions ordering and payment process at arenas, stadiums and event venues
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CHICAGO, April 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- BellyMelly, an online food ordering service platform, announced today that its popular restaurant technology platform will be expanding into event venues, amusement parks and sport stadiums and arenas, providing a streamlined and safe concession experience for staff and patrons.
The food ordering platform is designed to help live event venues run more efficiently by utilizing QR code based mobile ordering technology – no app or registration required. With the implementation of the technology, customers won't miss a minute watching their favorite sports team and will spend less time waiting in line.
In an effort to stop the spread of germs now and after the pandemic, all transactions are made directly through a mobile phone, eliminating the need to pass cash down the row or stand in a crowded line to get a hot dog.
How BellyMelly works:
- Scan: Users utilize their phone's camera to scan a QR code on the armrest or back of the seat, which directs them to the order page.
- Order: Users choose and add items from the full menu in their phone's browser, and enter their seat number for food delivery.
- Pay: Without registering, users securely pay for orders and tips with their cards.
- Enjoy: The order is brought to users at the seat number they entered so they can just sit back, relax, and enjoy.
"We have seen huge success in the adoption of our contactless technology among restaurants, and with sporting events and concerts back on the horizon, we saw an incredible opportunity to expand into this market," said BellyMelly Founder David Litchman. "The technology is a win-win for everyone involved – from keeping vendors and staff safe to giving patrons the ultimate game-watching experience."
About BellyMelly Powered by iMenu360 technology, BellyMelly is a food ordering solution designed to help businesses make a seamless transition into the future of food ordering. With 30 years of restaurant experience and almost 20 years of technology experience, BellyMelly's team is well-positioned to help the food industry thrive. Learn more at www.bellymelly.com.
Contact: Samantha Harber306928@email4pr.com (919) 306-9322
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bellymelly-expands-online-food-ordering-platform-to-offer-solutions-for-live-event-venues-301263852.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SkinCeuticals Announces Opening Of SkinCeuticals SkinLab™ In Partnership With Plastic Surgery Associates
- ProPhase Labs to Host First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call on Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Keeper Security Names Vertosoft as New Solution Distributor to U.S. Government Agencies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!