Behavioral Health Platform, TPN.health, Partners with New Orleans Nonprofit Son of a Saint
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW ORLEANS, March 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Trusted Provider Network (TPN.health), a digital platform for behavioral health professionals, is partnering with Son of a Saint to provide their team of clinicians with accessible virtual Continuing Education training.
TPN.health offers access to unlimited CE's, high-quality educational opportunities, and visibility into a community of vetted behavioral health clinicians and services. This partnership provides the Son of a Saint's clinical specialists with additional learning resources to support fatherless boys in the Greater New Orleans area.
"We are honored to be in a position to partner with Son of a Saint - to bring professional clinical education and services for their on-staff clinicians. Our mission is simply to improve behavioral health outcomes, and we see no better organization to support with this mission than Son of a Saint," says Trevor Colhoun, CEO of TPN.health.
Son of a Saint launched in 2011 to address the burgeoning problem of fatherless boys in the New Orleans area. Under the direction of Bivian "Sonny" Lee III, the 501(c)(3) organization is dedicated to its mission of transforming the lives of young males through mentorship, emotional support, development of life skills, exposure to constructive experiences, and formation of positive, lasting peer-to-peer relationships. For more information or to get involved, visit www.sonofasaint.org.
"Our partnership with TPN.health provides free access to high-quality CEUs through a virtual platform. This allows our team of specialists to utilize them at our best convenience," says Son of a Saint Mental Health Specialist Tara Gremillion Lark. "As CEU providers are shifting between virtual or in-person settings, it's more than helpful to have this consistent resource at our fingertips."
Mia FeniceSocial Media & Content CoordinatorTPN.email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/behavioral-health-platform-tpnhealth-partners-with-new-orleans-nonprofit-son-of-a-saint-301250649.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immunovia presents update on US market size for IMMray™ PanCan-d in the familial/hereditary risk group
- The Cordish Companies' Live! Casino & Hotel Richmond Selected by City of Richmond as One of Two Remaining Bids to Bring Resort Casino to the Commonwealth
- BancorpSouth Announces First Quarter 2021 Results