Baseband Processors for 6G Base Stations
- Stocks pause as key inflation data eyed
- Citi says S&P 500 not in a bubble, tells investors to 'buy pullbacks'
- eBay delivers upbeat guidance, Q4 results top estimates; unveils $2B stock buyback
- JPMorgan's Kolanovic says the S&P 500 rally is at risk from a narrative shift
- Apple (AAPL) discontinues its electric car project, redirects team to focus on GenAI
New Mobile Experts report illustrates shifts to vRAN and semi-custom ICs
The new report, Semiconductors for BBU / DU / CU 2023, illustrates how the cost of developing an ASIC has risen with the migration from 10nm to 3nm CMOS, and how the relatively small size of the mobile infrastructure market makes a line-up of fully customized ASICs difficult to justify.
A second new Expert INSIGHT report titled "How AI will Impact the Mobile Network" was also released this week.
The new reports provide clear technical and economic analysis, to illustrate how the processor opportunity will shift in character distinctly to solutions that re-use elements that are developed for other applications. The BBSEMI report includes market share tracking of today's BBU, DU, and CU chip vendors to validate the trends identified. The forecasting spans five years for detailed technical questions and 10 years for broader analysis of the direction of the chip market, to show the rise of new approaches in the 5G-Advanced and 6G cycle.
"The 5G cycle is peaking now and will start to decline for a few years," commented
Subscribers will receive:
- Full access to the 45-page Semiconductors for BBU / DU / CU 2023 report;
- 40 comprehensive charts and figures;
- Detailed technical background and architectural analysis;
- Cost analysis of how various chip solutions are used; and
- Access to the analysts behind the reports.
To learn more about this report, click here.
About Mobile Experts Inc.:
Mobile Experts provides insightful market analysis for the mobile infrastructure and mobile handset markets. Recent publications focus on Semiconductors for RRH, Virtual RAN, Macro and Massive MIMO Base Stations, and more.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/baseband-processors-for-6g-base-stations-301879256.html
SOURCE Mobile Experts Inc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TIER IV launches L4 RIDE to boost rollout of autonomous bus services
- Vyopta Introduces Aviator to Provide Contextual, AI-Assisted Support to Enhance Customer Experience and Time-to-Value
- Ava Community Energy CEO Nick Chaset Announces Plans to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!