BaishanCloud Joins mlytics' Multi-CDN Content Delivery Ecosystem
- S&P 500, Dow snap two-day fall, Netflix keeps Nasdaq in check
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SEATTLE, March 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- BaishanCloud (Baishan), a leading global cloud data service provider, announced today that it has formed a partnership with mlytics by joining its SaaS-based multi-CDN platform ecosystem. mlytics customers can now use the premium content delivery service empowered by Baishan's extensive global content delivery network throughout China and Southeast Asia. This partnership will enable joint-customers to have both the high performance empowered by Baishan and the flexibility and cost-efficiency of the mlytics intelligent platform.
The partnership marks Baishan's commitment to bringing its strong content delivery performance in China and Southeast Asia to more audiences in a hassle-free manner. "With our supreme service performance in the regions, Baishan's network has proven to be highly competitive and offers great values to businesses to succeed there, " says Matt Haentzschel, Vice President of Sales and Business Development. "With this partnership, mlytics's platform and Baishan's network will help more customers increase their web service quality in China and Southeast Asia."
For more information about BaishanCloud Partner Program and how to become a partner, please visit www.baishancloud.com/partner-program.
Founded in April 2015, BaishanCloud (Baishan) is a leading global cloud data service provider specializing in data life cycle management. With a strong emphasis on data interactions and exchanges, Baishan's cloud product suite is comprised of cloud delivery, cloud edge security, and cloud API management.
Baishan now has offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Seattle, and Shenzhen as well as R&D centers in Xiamen and Guian.
Founded in 2017, mlytics's goal is to disrupt the cloud industry with Multi CDN technology to provide the best-in-class reliability, performance, and security solution. mlytics has developed a SaaS platform driven by machine learning technology that can help companies at different scales to optimize websites/web apps.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/baishancloud-joins-mlytics-multi-cdn-content-delivery-ecosystem-301242705.html
SOURCE BaishanCloud North America
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Groundbreaking Innovations in Science and Technology in Key Industry Growth Segments Will Drive OFC 2021 Virtual Programming and Exhibition
- SAS strives to combat deforestation, improve reef health and lower emissions
- DeepTrading.ai Launches, Making AI-Driven Investment Modeling Available to All Investors