BBVA Argentina Announces Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results Schedule
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco BBVA Argentina S.A. (NYSE & BYMA & MAE: BBAR; LATIBEX:XBBAR) today announced that it will report its Fourth Quarter 2020 results on Tuesday, March 9th, after market close.
Earnings ReleaseTuesday, March 9, 2021Time: After market close
Conference CallWednesday, March 10, 2021Time: 12:00 p.m. Buenos Aires time – (10:00 a.m. EST)
Quiet PeriodFrom Wednesday, February 24 through Wednesday, March 10, 2021
ExecutivesMr. Ernesto Gallardo, Chief Financial OfficerMs. Inés Lanusse, Investor Relations OfficerMr. Javier Kelly Grinner, Investor Relations Manager
About BBVA Argentina
Banco BBVA Argentina (NYSE, BYMA, MAE: BBAR; Latibex: XBBAR) is a subsidiary of the BBVA Group, the principal shareholder since 1996. In Argentina, it is one of the leading private financial institutions since 1886. Nationwide, Banco BBVA Argentina offers retail and corporate banking to a broad customer base, including: individuals, SME's, and large-sized companies.
Banco BBVA Argentina's purpose is to bring the age of opportunities to everyone, based on our customers' real needs, providing the best solutions, and helping them make the best financial decisions, through an easy and convenient experience. The institution rests in solid values: "Customer comes first, we think big and we are one team". At the same time, its responsible banking model aspires to achieve a more inclusive and sustainable society.
SOURCE Banco BBVA Argentina S.A.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGTN: From well-educated students to radicalized extremists in Xinjiang
- Zentalis Pharmaceuticals Announces Promising Initial Data Presented in a Late-Breaking Session at AACR on ZN-c3, its WEE1 Inhibitor, in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
- Mirati Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data on Novel Approach to PRMT5 Inhibition that Selectively Targets the PRMT5/MTA Complex in MTAP-Deleted Cancer Models