Audience-Based TV Buying Is On The Rise, Reveals New Survey of Agencies and Brand Marketers
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, June 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- VAB, the voice of the video advertising industry, today released An Insider's Look: Why Agencies and Brand Marketers Are Shifting to Audience-Based TV Buying, an in-depth, 40-plus page report published in collaboration with Spectrum Reach®.
Advertiser Perceptions was commissioned to survey over 200 marketers on their behaviors, plans and expectations related to audience-based buying (ABB).
"The TV advertising landscape is at an inflection point, with audience-based buying set to take over," said Danielle Delauro, Executive Vice President, VAB. "Our research shows that as advertisers were seeking new ways of planning, buying and measuring ROI due to the business impact of COVID, many turned to audience-based buying—which is now being increasingly embraced and continuing to gain momentum." Among key takeaways:
- Most marketers are currently using audience-based buying: 92% of marketers say they are adopting ABB to at least some degree.
- Marketers believe in the business impact: 71% of large brand marketers say ABB can be extremely or very impactful on creating incremental reach.
- The future is bright: 94% of small brand marketers, 90% of large brand marketers, 89% of small agencies and 85% large agencies believe that, over the next three years, the industry will significantly shift to audience-based buying.
Access the full report at https://thevab.com/insight/an-insiders-look.
ABOUT VABThe Video Advertising Bureau (VAB)—whose members include the national TV networks alongside a broader community of influential media companies—is an insights-driven organization that inspires marketers to reimagine their media strategies resulting in smarter, more educated decisions. Visit VAB online and access its continuously growing content library at thevab.com.
ABOUT ADVERTISER PERCEPTIONSAdvertiser Perceptions is the global leader in research-based business intelligence for the advertising, marketing, and ad technology industries. Our expert staff delivers an unbiased, research-based view of the advertising market with analysis and solutions tailored to your specific KPIs and business objectives. These insights provide you with the confidence to make the very best organizational, sales, and / or marketing decisions, driving greater revenue and increased client satisfaction. Contact us today to check the status / health of your brand, and find out how our data-driven insights can help you achieve greater business success. 212-626- 6683 or info@AdvertiserPerceptions.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/audience-based-tv-buying-is-on-the-rise-reveals-new-survey-of-agencies-and-brand-marketers-301314099.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGTN Think Tank Releases an Analytical Report on the Global Situation of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Jim M. Weber DC, IHS is recognized by Continental Who's Who
- North American Financial 15 Split Corp. Financial Results to May 31, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!