Attorney John Denberger Joins Sodoro + Mooney + Lenaghan
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
The Midwestern law firm adds an additional workers' compensation expert to their team.
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OMAHA, Neb., March 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Insurance defense firm, Sodoro + Mooney + Lenaghan, welcomes attorney John Denberger today. Denberger's extensive experience on workers' compensation cases will help the firm provide even more robust support for their clients.
Sodoro + Mooney + Lenaghan has built a strong reputation for swiftly settling cases and fighting relentlessly in court to deliver successful verdicts. Much of their success stems from the firm's collaborative approach to defense. Denberger will help strengthen this aggressive team effort.
"We feel incredibly fortunate to have the opportunity to bring John on board," says Daniel Lenaghan, Partner at Sodoro, Mooney, and Lenaghan. "His expertise and wisdom will help further our firm's mission to provide the best legal product and customer service."
Denberger completed his undergrad at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln and he graduated from the Creighton University School of Law. Since then he has made a career out of tirelessly defending workers' compensation cases for insurance carriers, self-insureds, and insureds. He is ready to get to work with the team at SML and make sure their clients' needs are met.
Sodoro + Mooney + Lenaghan is a full-service law firm answering to the legal needs of Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and South Dakota.
SOURCE Sodoro + Mooney + Lenaghan
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ManpowerGroup Appoints Riccardo Barberis as Regional President, Northern Europe
- Press release Biocartis Group NV: Biocartis Announces US FDA 510(k) submission of its Idylla™ MSI Test
- First quarter of 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!