Asetek - Employee Stock Option Grant
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AALBORG, Denmark, April 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Asetek A/S' board of directors has on April 21 st, 2021 decided to grant options to key employees in the Company and its subsidiaries. The decision is made in accordance with the Company's remuneration policy.
A total of 216,300 options have been granted to purchase shares at a price of NOK 100.15 per share. The exercise price is established as the share price ("closing price") for the Company's share on the day of the day of grant and the day after, which was the day of publishing the Q1 2021 report. The options become exercisable gradually within a period of 3 years and the options will expire 5 years after the initial grant date.
The executive management group was granted 92,100 options in total. Other employees, in the Company's subsidiaries in Denmark, USA and China, were granted a total of 124,200 options.
Obligatory documents filed with the Danish FSA under the EU Market Abuse Regulations are attached to this release.
Asetek is the global leader in liquid cooling solutions for data centers, servers and PCs. Founded in 2000, Asetek is headquartered in Denmark and has operations in California, Texas, China and Taiwan. Asetek is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (ASTK.OL).
For further information, please contact:
Peter Dam MadsenChief Financial OfficerMobile: +45 2080 email@example.com
This information is considered inside information pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. This stock exchange release was published by Peter Dam Madsen, CFO at Asetek A/S, on April 23, 2021 at 15:05 CEST.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
JHA notification April 2021
PDM notification April 2021
ASE notification April 2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ReCor Medical Announces Results from Landmark RADIANCE-HTN TRIO Study, Showing Clinically Significant Blood Pressure Reduction with the Paradise Ultrasound RDN System in Patients with Resistant Hypert
- Late-Breaking Data at ACC.21 Show XARELTO® (rivaroxaban) Plus Aspirin Significantly Reduced Total Ischemic Events in Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) Patients After Lower-Extremity Revascularization
- AdvanceTC Limited Releases Investor Guide with Q&A
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!