Ascent Funding Wins Best Private Student Loan for 2021 by Forbes Advisor and NerdWallet
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ascent Funding, an award-winning education finance company, announced today it was named a Best of 2021 awards winner by Forbes Advisor and one of NerdWallet's 2021 Best-Of Awards winners across multiple categories. These awards further demonstrate Ascent's commitment to revolutionize the way students pay for higher education by offering better financing options, student-driven innovation, and financial wellness resources to a broader population of students.
"To start the year with these awards is incredible," stated Ken Ruggiero, Chief Executive Officer at Ascent. "The recognition from Forbes Advisor and NerdWallet illustrates our commitment to continue investing in our team and innovative loan products. This year, we plan to do even more to diversify our financing options and customer benefits that put students and their families first."
Forbes Advisor named Ascent the Best Private Student Loan for two years in a row and ranked Ascent among the best in seven different categories.
- (Winner) Best Private Student Loans
- (Winner) Best International Student Loans
- (Winner) Best Low-Interest Student Loans
- (Among the Best) Best Graduate Student Loans
- (Among the Best) Best Medical School Loans
- (Among the Best) Best Student Loans Without A Co-Signer
- Ascent Undergraduate Future Income-Based Loan
- Ascent Undergraduate Non-Co-Signed Credit-Based Loan
- (Among the Best) Best Nursing School Loans
NerdWallet named Ascent a 2021 Best-Of winner in two categories.
- Ascent's Co-Signed Loan, NerdWallet's 2021 Best-Of Awards winner for Private Loans
- Ascent's Future Income-Based Non-Co-Signed Loan, NerdWallet's 2021 Best-Of Awards winner for Independent Students
"Students are the center of everything we do," stated Kim McNealy, Chief Marketing Officer. "To be recognized by Forbes Advisor and NerdWallet is an incredible achievement for both our team and the students we serve."
During these challenging economic times, Ascent realized the financial strain on families and launched new programs to help make payments more affordable such as Ascent's Natural Disaster/Declared Emergency Forbearance and its Progressive Repayment option. Furthermore, students have the option to wait up to nine months after graduation to make their first payment.
For more information, visit AscentFunding.com/2021-Award-Winner.
About Ascent Funding
Ascent Funding (Ascent and Skills Fund) is committed to revolutionizing how students pay for higher education and services at more than 2,500 traditional schools and coding bootcamps. Ascent believes education is an investment for the future, and we want to empower students from all economic backgrounds and disciplines to maximize the return on that investment.
Contact for Press Inquiries
Lauren Thayer | Director of Marketing619firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ascent-funding-wins-best-private-student-loan-for-2021-by-forbes-advisor-and-nerdwallet-301214695.html
SOURCE Ascent Funding
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGTN: How are jailed extremists treated in Xinjiang?
- Theratechnologies Presents New In Vivo Pre-Clinical Data at AACR Demonstrating Significant Anti-Tumor Activity of TH1902 in All Studied Cancer Types
- Zentalis Pharmaceuticals Announces Promising Initial Data Presented in a Late-Breaking Session at AACR on ZN-c3, its WEE1 Inhibitor, in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors