Aristocrat Gaming™ Repeats "Best Overall Supplier of Slot Content" Win at EKG Slot Awards
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Aristocrat's innovations lead to nine awards
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LAS VEGAS, April 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Aristocrat Gaming™ was the big winner again this year in the annual EKG Slot Awards. The company repeated its win of "Best Overall Supplier of Slot Content," one of nine awards Aristocrat won, more than any other supplier.
Aristocrat was also named Most Improved Supplier – Premium as well as Top Social Casino Company.
Additionally, Aristocrat repeated wins in several categories, including Top Performing Premium Game, Top Performing Proprietary Branded Game, Top Performing Core Video – Reel Game, and Top Performing New Cabinet.
Aristocrat's recently released innovations also won top awards, including Top Performing New Cabinet, Top Performing New Premium Game, and Top Performing New Video Reel Core Game.
Aristocrat won the following awards:
- Best Overall Supplier of Slot Content
- Most Improved Supplier – Premium
- Top Social Casino Company
- Top Performing Premium Game: Dragon Link Happy & Prosperous™
- Top Performing Proprietary Branded Game: Dragon Link Happy & Prosperous™
- Top Performing Core Video – Reel Game: Buffalo Gold Revolution™
- Top Performing New Cabinet – Premium: MarsX™
- Top Performing New Premium Game: Cash Express™ Luxury Line Buffalo™
- Top Performing New Video Reel Core Game: Buffalo Chief™
Further, legendary Aristocrat game innovator Scott Olive was inducted into the Game Development Hall of Fame.
"These awards independently verify that at Aristocrat, we are innovation leaders. We have the best people making the best products, and we are grateful to the thousands of creative and dedicated Aristocrat team members worldwide who bring their passion for play to our customers," Aristocrat Americas President Hector Fernandez said. "At Aristocrat, we have the most diverse and innovative portfolio – all designed to help our customers deliver the best, most entertaining gaming experiences to their players."
The EKG Slot Awards is produced by Eilers & Krejcik Gaming (EKG) and recognizes excellence in slot game development in the casino gaming industry.
For more information about any of Aristocrat's industry-leading and award-winning games, cabinets, and system solutions, contact your Aristocrat representative or visit www.aristocratgaming.com.
ABOUT ARISTOCRAT TECHNOLOGIES INC.Aristocrat Technologies Inc. is a subsidiary of Aristocrat Leisure Limited (ASX: ALL), a global games leader with more than 6,000 employees. The company is licensed in over 300 gaming jurisdictions, operates in more than 90 countries, and offers a unique blend products and services. The company's mission is to bring joy to life through the power of play. Its values are rooted in creativity and technology, and the company has a rich history of innovation that has shaped the gaming industry over many decades. For further information, visit the company's website at www.aristocratgaming.com.
MEDIA CONTACTS:Paul Speirs-Hernandez, Steinbeck Communicationspaul@steinbeckcommunications.com
Meghan Sleik, Aristocrat GamingMeghan.Sleik@aristocrat.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aristocrat-gaming-repeats-best-overall-supplier-of-slot-content-win-at-ekg-slot-awards-301264528.html
SOURCE Aristocrat Technologies Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rhythm to Celebrate Earth Day With Flower Grow Kit Giveaway
- Allstate (ALL) PT Raised to $140 at Raymond James
- Mangazeya Mining Ltd. Announces That Its Subsidiary, 7918534 Canada Inc., Issued a Notice of Redemption of Exchangeable Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!