Aran Biomedical Expansion: Galway Implantable Device Manufacturer to create 150 New Jobs
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GALWAY, Ireland, April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- In response to growing business demand, Aran Biomedical Teoranta, a leading biomaterials contract manufacturer of proprietary medical devices, today announced the creation of 150 new jobs over 3 years. Additionally, the Company announced its plan to build a new, purpose-built facility in Spiddal, Galway. The investment is supported by the Irish Government, through Údarás na Gaeltachta.
The positions have been created to meet increased demand in the company's operations, in both the design services and commercial manufacturing segments of the company's business. New jobs will be created in Production, Engineering, Quality and Supply Chain Management.
Separately, the company plans to treble its manufacturing capacity, with the establishment of a new 70,000 sq. ft facility in Galway. This development will be completed on a phase-by-phase basis, with full completion estimated by mid-2025.
"We are excited and proud to announce our plans to build a new state of the art, medical devices manufacturing facility in Spiddal and the creation of these new roles." said Peter Mulrooney, CEO, Aran Biomedical. "The past 12 months have been significant for Aran, in that we have expanded our customer base and the number of staff on site to over 120, coupled with the official opening of our dedicated braiding centre in December. We have continued to expand our biomaterial textile processing capabilities, and the new jobs and facility will allow us to meet our customers ever expanding supply needs in the Vascular, General Surgery and Orthopaedic fields. The support we have received from Údarás na Gaeltachta has been pivotal to our success since moving our manufacturing base to Spiddal in 2008."
About Aran Biomedical
For more information about Aran Biomedical, please visit https://www.aranbiomedical.com/
Careers – https://www.aranbiomedical.com/careers/
Working at Aran Biomedical - https://www.aranbiomedical.com/working-at-aran-biomedical/
Media Contact:Eoghan GroonellEoghan.firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aran-biomedical-expansion-galway-implantable-device-manufacturer-to-create-150-new-jobs-301266013.html
SOURCE Aran Biomedical
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at the BofA Securities 2021 Healthcare Conference on May 12, 2021
- Media Alert: Rambus to Present at Needham, Bernstein and Nasdaq Virtual Investor Conferences
- SeaSpine to Participate in the Canaccord Genuity Virtual Musculoskeletal Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!