Applied Biomimetic Expands Operations
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GAITHERSBURG, Md., Jan. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Applied Biomimetic Inc., a leader in the convergence of polymer and protein membrane technologies, is pleased to announce it has moved and expanded its headquarters, laboratory, and manufacturing with its move within Gaithersburg, Maryland.
In announcing the move, CEO Imran Jaferey remarked: "With such growth in the size of our team and demand for our products, we needed a bigger facility. As it turned out, a much larger space became available – literally across the street – so we have moved from Clopper Road to West Watkins Mill Road in Gaithersburg. The new facility will allow us to significantly expand our manufacturing space; combined with the manufacturing space we are keeping at Perry Parkway, our manufacturing footprint has doubled. Our overall footprint in Gaithersburg has increased by 50% because in addition to manufacturing, we are moving our research and development and offices to the new location. This new facility will also help us build and maintain a larger inventory of our higher performance membranes and help expedite customer fulfillment."
For more information: www.appliedbiomimetic.com.
CONTACT: William Harveyinfo@appliedbiomimetic.com+1 240 262 1129
SOURCE Applied Biomimetic
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CAPS on the environment and population growth: Earth Day founder Sen. Gaylord Nelson warned about McCarthyist smear tactics against those who want to limit immigration
- Abiquo 5.2 Released: Simplifies visualization of cloud resources, helps optimization and protection of your company's cloud infrastructure and makes it easier to control cloud bills
- Chinafy Joins Alibaba Cloud Partner Network