Annual Report of Best and Worst Drivers Finds Iowa and North Dakota are the Worst Driving States in the Nation
- Wall Street ends higher in robust rebound from Omicron-driven rout
- DiDi Global (DIDI) to Delist from NYSE, Pursue Hong Kong Listing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Stock Up 6% on Q3 Beat and Raised 2021 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SEATTLE, Oct. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- QuoteWizard®, a LendingTree company, and one of the nation's leading online insurance marketplaces, today released their annual report on the best and worst driving states.
QuoteWizard sets out each year to see which states have the worst drivers in America. We analyzed data from two million car insurance quotes from drivers across the country. We evaluated states on four factors to determine overall driver quality and took a composite ranking of overall incidents. Incidents include:
- Speeding Tickets
- Citations (running a red light, using a cellphone while driving, etc.)
States rated among the worst were those with the highest rate of incidents, and the best driving states had the lowest rate of incidents.
To view the full report, visit:https://quotewizard.com/news/posts/the-best-and-worst-drivers-by-city
The QuoteWizard research team evaluated driver quality from each state. We analyzed 2021 data from millions of insurance quotes from drivers across the county. We used a composite ranking system to rank each city for their rate of incidents. Incidents include accidents, speeding tickets, DUIs, and citations. Cities considered the worst drivers had the highest rate of incidents among drivers.
Worst Driving States
- North Dakota
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- New Mexico
Best Driving States
- New Hampshire
- West Virginia
- South Dakota
- New York
- North Carolina
QuoteWizard (quotewizard.com) is an insurance comparison marketplace for consumers looking to save on insurance. QuoteWizard provides consumers with direct access to thousands of qualified agents in all 50 states, as well as major carriers, who offer personalized quotes and the opportunity to save up to 40% on auto, home, health, and life insurance. Agents and carriers, in turn, benefit from millions of highly qualified leads, calls, and traffic to their site. Based in Seattle, QuoteWizard was founded in 2006.
For more information, go to quotewizard.com, like our Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter @quotewizard.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/annual-report-of-best-and-worst-drivers-finds-iowa-and-north-dakota-are-the-worst-driving-states-in-the-nation-301405031.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sekisui House: Working with Customers for 20 Years to Conserve Urban Biodiversity with "Gohon no Ki" (Five Trees) Indigenous Landscaping Concept
- ASG’s Polish Print & Packaging Facility Acquired by GPA Global
- Ferguson PLC Announces Transaction in Own Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!