Announcing Next Generation Scanning XPS Microprobe - VersaProbe 4 - from Physical Electronics
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Physical Electronics, the world's leading UHV surface analysis instrumentation supplier, announced PHI's next generation VersaProbe 4 — a highly successful multi-technique X-ray photoelectron spectrometer (XPS) that is designed to improve spectroscopic performance, increase productivity and innovation for academic and industrial labs.
The new PHI VersaProbe 4 has improved spectroscopic performance, new large area imaging and mapping capabilities, and environmentally friendly modern configuration with efficient power consumption, faster pump-down, and ergonomic design.
The fully integrated multi-technique platform of the PHI VersaProbe 4 offers an array of optional excitation sources, sputter ion sources, and sample treatment and transfer capabilities. These features are essential in studying today's advanced materials and supporting material characterization and problem-solving needs.
PHI VersaProbe 4 delivers several features that researchers need for quality surface analysis, including:
- High sensitivity in small and large area analysis using micro-focused, scanning X-ray source
- Intuitive sample navigation and confident analysis area identification
- NEW X-ray induced Secondary Electron Imaging (SXI) for large-area navigation and large area chemical mapping
- High-Performance depth profiling with multiple ion gun options for a variety of organic, inorganic, and mixed materials
- Suite of specialized solutions for in situ characterization of advanced materials
- Unique full electronic band structure characterization of organic and inorganic materials.
- Advanced software for thin-film structure analysis
- Highly configurable queuing system for automated unattended analysis and maximum efficiency
- Fully remote operation and advanced remote diagnostics
- Efficient power consumption, faster pump-down and ergonomic design
To learn more about PHI VersaProbe 4 https://www.phi.com/surface-analysis-equipment/versaprobe.html
About Physical Electronics
Physical Electronics (PHI) is a subsidiary of ULVAC-PHI, the world's leading supplier of UHV surface analysis instrumentation used for research and development of advanced materials in a number of high technology fields including: nanotechnology, microelectronics, storage media, bio-medical, and basic materials such as metals, polymers, and coatings. PHI's innovative XPS, AES, and SIMS technologies provide our customers with unique tools to solve challenging materials problems and accelerate the development of new materials and products.. For more information, please visit www.phi.com.
If you have any questions regarding this Press Release, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/announcing-next-generation-scanning-xps-microprobe---versaprobe-4---from-physical-electronics-301430892.html
SOURCE Physical Electronics
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- THOR Industries Acquires Elkhart Composites, Inc., Maker Of Elkboard Polypropylene-Based Composite Materials For The RV Industry
- Dover Fueling Solutions Collaborates with ACI Worldwide on Data Security Offering for Increased Fuel Pump Security
- Raytheon Technologies Board of Directors Authorizes $6 Billion Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!