Ampersand Invests in Magritek, Leading Supplier of Benchtop NMR Instruments
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WELLESLEY, Mass., March 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ampersand Capital Partners announced a minority investment in Magritek, a global leader in benchtop and portable NMR instruments for life sciences and other industries. Founded in 2004, Magritek is a New Zealand company with operations in Aachen, Germany, Philadelphia, PA, and Wellington, NZ. Magritek's flagship Spinsolve benchtop NMR instruments provide resolution and sensitivity previously unavailable at the laboratory benchtop, bringing the power of NMR spectroscopy to laboratories and researchers worldwide.
Dave Patteson, Partner at Ampersand, stated "We are very excited to make this investment in Magritek, the dominant provider of lab-based NMR systems for discovery chemistry and reaction monitoring. Magritek's recent product introductions will further expand the market opportunity in flow chemistry and bioprocess monitoring, and we look forward to helping the Company grow."
Andrew Coy, CEO at Magritek, stated "We are delighted to have Ampersand Capital Partners join the shareholders of Magritek and helping us on our journey to bring the power of NMR spectroscopy to all chemists and scientists working at the laboratory bench."
About MagritekFounded in 2004, Magritek is a scientific instrument company specializing in compact, portable and benchtop NMR instruments offering the highest resolution and sensitivity performance of any benchtop instrument available today. Magritek is a New Zealand company with operations in Aachen, Germany, Philadelphia, PA, and Wellington, NZ.
About Ampersand Capital PartnersFounded in 1988, Ampersand is a middle market private equity firm with more than $2 billion of assets under management dedicated to growth-oriented investments in the healthcare sector. With offices in Boston and Amsterdam, Ampersand leverages its unique blend of private equity and operating experience to build value and drive superior long-term performance alongside its portfolio company management teams. Ampersand has helped build numerous market-leading companies across each of the firm's core healthcare sectors. Additional information about Ampersand is available at www.ampersandcapital.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ampersand-invests-in-magritek-leading-supplier-of-benchtop-nmr-instruments-301250066.html
SOURCE Ampersand Capital Partners
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gracell Biotechnologies Reports Long-term Follow-up Data on TruUCAR-enabled GC027 in Relapsed/Refractory T-ALL at the AACR 2021 Annual Meeting
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Presents Positive In Vivo Data Showing Strong Tumor Control for the Intratumoral Delivery of INTASYL™ RNAi Targeting PD-1
- Cardiff Oncology Presents Findings from its Expanded Access Program Highlighting the Clinical Benefit of Onvansertib in Heavily Pretreated Patients with Metastatic KRAS-Mutated mCRC