American singer brings Chinese-style music to global audience
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
American singer Annie, who goes by the Chinese name Tang Bohu, has garnered considerable attention for her captivating Chinese-style songs on the TV show Ride the Wind 2023.
Growing up listening to Chinese-style music, Annie's understanding of cultural exchange also grows: "Cultures need communication, without which it won't even exist. And if one culture doesn't collide with other cultures, it's difficult to maintain and showcase its value."
Annie thinks Chinese style applies to everything, and she wants to write more songs of her own that she can perform at live houses and music festivals.
"We serve as a combining point for the audience to appreciate the most genuine and pure traditional music, with the ultimate goal to let more and more people understand, conserve and pass on these art forms," she says.
Speaking of choosing Tang Bohu as her Chinese name, Annie says the renowned Chinese scholar and calligrapher of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) never compromised in real life, and she would do as he did to persevere and pursue what she thinks is right and valuable.
Watch the video to find out more.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/american-singer-brings-chinese-style-music-to-global-audience-301936001.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AUNA S.A. ANNOUNCES EARLY PARTICIPATION DEADLINE RESULTS FOR THE PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED EXCHANGE OFFER OF ANY AND ALL OF ITS OUTSTANDING 6.500% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025 FOR NEW NOTES AND RELATED CONSENT SO
- "Anti-Choke Mug" - Chula Innovation for Neuro Patients to Drink Water Confidently
- Las Vegas Sands Announces Pricing of Common Stock Offering by its Principal Stockholder
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!