Ambow Files its Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2020
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING, April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ambow Education Holding Ltd. ("Ambow" or the "Company") (NYSE American: AMBO), a leading national provider of educational and career enhancement services in China, today announced that it filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on April 8, 2021.
The Annual Report on Form 20-F can be accessed on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. The Company will provide a hard copy of the Annual Report containing its audited consolidated financial statements, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Company's Investor Relations at Ambow Education Holding Ltd., 12th Floor, Tower 1, Financial Street, Chang'an Center, Shijingshan District, Beijing 100043, China.
About Ambow Education Holding Ltd.
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. is a leading national provider of educational and career enhancement services in China, offering high-quality, individualized services and products. With its extensive network of regional service hubs complemented by a dynamic proprietary learning platform and distributors, Ambow provides its services and products to students in 15 out of the 34 provinces and autonomous regions within China.
Follow us on Twitter: @Ambow_Education
For investor and media inquiries please contact:
Ambow Education Holding Ltd.Tel: +86 10-6206-8000Email: email@example.com
The Piacente Group | Investor RelationsTel: +1 212-481-2050 or +86 10-6508-0677Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Ambow Education Holding Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
- NDB issues USD 1.5 billion benchmark bond
- Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF) Solutions Announces $4.7 Million Private Placement