AllianceBernstein Closed-End Funds Announce Distribution Rates
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Feb. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The AllianceBernstein Closed-End Funds declared the following distributions today:
FUND NAME AND DISTRIBUTIONS
AllianceBernstein Global High Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: AWF)
$0.0655 per share of investment income
AllianceBernstein National Municipal Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: AFB)
$0.05326 per share of investment income
The Funds are managed by AllianceBernstein L.P.
SOURCE AllianceBernstein Closed-End Funds
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Grand Celebration in Changjiang, Hainan Province to Welcome the Chinese Traditional Festival of Sanyuesan
- Leading European Football Clubs Announce Participation in New Super League Competition
- Elbit Systems Awarded a $1.65 Billion Contract for Flight Training Program, as Part of Agreement Between Israeli and Hellenic Ministries of Defense