Alliance Data Schedules Second-Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call for July 29, 2021
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, July 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE: ADS), a leading provider of data-driven marketing, loyalty and payment solutions, will host a conference call on Thursday, July 29, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss the Company's second-quarter 2021 results.
Conference Call/Webcast InformationAnalysts can register to receive the dial-in details in advance here (conference ID "4284128"). The conference call will also be available at www.AllianceData.com. Additionally, there will be several slides accompanying the webcast. Please go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register, as well as download and install any necessary software. The webcast will be archived on the company website.
If you are unable to participate in the conference call, a replay will be available. To access the replay, please dial (800) 585-8367 or (416) 621-4642 and reference conference ID number "4284128." The replay will be available two hours after the end of the call until 11:59 p.m. ET on August 12, 2021.
About Alliance DataAlliance Data ® (NYSE: ADS) is a leading provider of data-driven marketing, loyalty and payment solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions that measurably change consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its partners create and increase customer loyalty across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and emerging technologies. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Alliance Data is an S&P MidCap 400 company that consists of businesses that together employ approximately 8,000 associates at more than 45 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data's Card Services business is a comprehensive provider of market-leading private label, co-brand, general purpose and business credit card programs, digital payments, including Bread®, and Comenity-branded financial services. LoyaltyOne® owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada's most recognized loyalty program, and Netherlands-based BrandLoyalty, a global provider of tailor-made loyalty programs for grocers. More information about Alliance Data can be found at www.AllianceData.com.
Alliance DataBrian Vereb – Investor Relations614firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelley Whiddon – Media214email@example.com
Rachel Stultz – Media614firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alliance-data-schedules-second-quarter-2021-earnings-conference-call-for-july-29-2021-301332254.html
SOURCE Alliance Data Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Epic Sciences Comprehensive Cancer Profiling Platform Shows Compelling Value Of Cell Analysis In Data Presented At ESMO Congress 2021
- Kloosterboer International Forwarding and Alaska Reefer Management Await Ruling on Temporary Restraining Order against U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Jinan conference achieves global consensus in food supply matters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!