Alley Cat Allies Earns Four-Star Rating from Charity Navigator
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Donations to Alley
- Advocacy work for laws that protect and improve the lives of cats and increase investigation and prosecution of animal cruelty;
- Humane and direct care for cats that encompasses disaster response, emergency surgery, spay and neuter, vaccinations, microchipping, and other needed treatment; and education and outreach programs to empower grassroots groups, individuals, and leaders to improve their communities for cats;
- Advocacy for nonlethal, evidence-based policies and programs to benefit cats and communities, including Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR).
"Good governance and financial health continue to be a priority for Alley
Charity Navigator is America's largest and most-utilized independent charity evaluator. Since 2001, the organization has been an unbiased and trusted source of information for more than 11 million donors annually.
"We are delighted to provide Alley
Charity Navigator analyzes nonprofit performance based on four key indicators, referred to as beacons. Currently, nonprofits can earn scores for the Impact & Results, Accountability & Finance, Culture & Community, and Leadership & Adaptability beacons.
Learn more about Alley
Founded in 1990, Alley
Through our fearless advocacy, humane care, education and outreach, and law and policy activism, we empower and mobilize citizens, advocates, grassroots groups, shelters, veterinary professionals, and elected officials across
Our website is www.alleycat.org, and we are active on Facebook, X (Twitter), Instagram, Linkedin and YouTube.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alley-cat-allies-earns-four-star-rating-from-charity-navigator-301940553.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Embark on a Unique Journey with 'Hookah Haze': Human Drama Adventure Fueled by the Spirit of Shisha on Steam® and Nintendo Switch™ in 2024
- FARFETCH SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Farfetch To Contact Him Directly To Discuss
- 41 Funders, Partners Endorse New Guiding Principles for Financing Climate and Health Solutions to Protect Health
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!