Aleees signed a Memorandum of Understanding with India's largest chemical fertilizer manufacturer Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close at fresh records on AI boost, easing yields
- Goldman removes Apple stock from 'US Conviction List - Directors' Cut'
- Boeing in talks to acquire Spirit AeroSystems, analysts discuss 'negative' financial benefits
- Stocks climb, yields fall as data supports rate cut bets
- Dell tops estimates on boost from AI-led server demand, shares jump premarket
Both parties agreed to explore the transfer of technology authorized by Aleees to IFFCO to produce and build lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery cathode material plants in
IFFCO is the largest chemical fertilizer manufacturer in
In terms of operation, the total chemical production of IFFCO increased from 8.7 million tons the year before to 9.56 million tons, of which the production of urea increased from 4.36 million tons to 4.88 million tons, the production of diammonium phosphate (DAP)/ nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium fertilizer (NPK)/ water-soluble fertilizer (WSF) increased from 4.34 million tons to 4.68 million tons.
In addition to its core fertilizer business, IFFCO also diversify their operations into general insurance, rural retail, farm forestry, rural telecommunications, agrochemicals, rural finance, logistics, food processing, organics and urban gardening nutrients.
Aleees and IFFCO are also exploring opportunities to build factories in
Lithium intellectual property licensing and technology transfer is the main business of Aleees. Aleees is responsible for completing the development and certification of customized products with end customers, and continues to work with international electric vehicle manufacturers to promote lithium iron phosphate LFP cathode material technology licensing in
Currently, participating manufacturers are gradually expanding. Three battery material companies in
Aleees (TWSE: 5227), founded in 2005 with main office and factory located in
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aleees-signed-a-memorandum-of-understanding-with-indias-largest-chemical-fertilizer-manufacturer-indian-farmers-fertiliser-cooperative-limited-iffco-302008610.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Sprott Family and Peter Grosskopf Partner Again to Launch Argo, a New Digital Gold Platform
- Fast Guard Service: Enhancing Safety and Reducing Liability in Seattle's Nightlife and Business Sectors
- McCoy's Pressure Washing Launches Professional Fence Staining Services in Nashville, TN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!