Alaska Student Loan Corporation To Begin Negotiations With 2013-A Noteholders
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JUNEAU, Alaska, March 31, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
ALASKA STUDENT LOAN CORPORATIONTAXABLE EDUCATION LOAN BACKED NOTES, SERIES 2013-A(LIBOR-INDEXED NOTES) (the "Notes")
The Alaska Student Loan Corporation (the "Corporation") is planning to enter into negotiations with one or more institutional holders of the Notes to solicit their consent to a potential amendment of the indenture under which the Notes were issued (the "Indenture"), which amendment would allow the early redemption of the Notes. Following these negotiations, the Corporation may initiate a formal solicitation of consent from a majority of holders of the Notes necessary to amend the Indenture.
Any formal solicitation will be made only in accordance with the terms and conditions of a written Consent Solicitation Statement that will be available to all holders of the Notes. There is no assurance that the Corporation will reach a mutually acceptable understanding with the holders of the Notes or that the Notes ultimately will be redeemed early.
Contact:Salim Mawani firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Alaska Student Loan Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Save the date for the Volvo Group Capital Markets Day on November 11, 2021
- Van Leeuwen Pipe and Tube Group achieves positive result in 2020
- Annual Report and Sustainability Report 2021: New Wave Group AB