Alabama Power Dividends Declared
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Oct. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Alabama Power Company has declared the regular quarterly dividends on the company's outstanding preferred stock as follows:
($100 Par Value)
4.20% - $1.05 per share
4.52% - $1.13 per share
4.60% - $1.15 per share
4.64% - $1.16 per share
4.72% - $1.18 per share
4.92% - $1.23 per share
Class A Preferred Stock
($25 Capital Value)
5.00% - $.3125 per share
These dividends are for the quarter ending December 31, 2021, payable January 1, 2022, to shareholders of record on December 17, 2021.
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alabama-power-dividends-declared-301399434.html
SOURCE Alabama Power Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Groundbreaking ceremony in Blomberg: Phoenix Contact builds an energy-efficient facility for machine building
- From grassroots to lawmaker: A glimpse of China's 'whole-process democracy'
- Hut 8 Mining Announces Third Site Status Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!