Aircastle Closes $100 Million Revolving Credit Facility with Mizuho Marubeni Leasing America Corporation
- Wall Street sell-off deepens, Nasdaq confirms correction
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
STAMFORD, Conn., Dec. 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Aircastle Limited ("Aircastle") announced today that it has closed a $100 million senior unsecured revolving credit facility with Mizuho Marubeni Leasing America Corporation, a US-based wholly owned subsidiary of Mizuho Marubeni Leasing Corporation. The facility expires in November 2023.
Michael Inglese, Aircastle's CEO, stated, "Our unique ownership structure is a competitive advantage supporting our favorable credit rating. This facility demonstrates an outstanding commitment to Aircastle's future by our shareholders through their joint venture, Mizuho Marubeni Leasing Corporation."
Mr. Inglese continued, "Aircastle's professional aircraft leasing platform, well-diversified portfolio, and ready access to capital markets position us well as the aviation market continues to recover and we pursue growth in a profitable and disciplined manner."
About Aircastle Limited
Aircastle Limited acquires, leases, and sells commercial jet aircraft to airlines throughout the world. As of August 31, 2021, Aircastle owned and managed on behalf of its joint ventures 264 aircraft leased to 76 customers located in 42 countries.
About Mizuho Marubeni Leasing Corporation
Mizuho Marubeni Leasing Corporation provides creative, value-added, and timely financing proposals and services to a wide range of customers. The company is a joint venture of Mizuho Leasing Co. Ltd and Marubeni Corporation.
Aircastle Advisor LLC
Jim Connelly, SVP ESG & Corporate CommunicationsTel: +1-203 504-1871 firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aircastle-closes-100-million-revolving-credit-facility-with-mizuho-marubeni-leasing-america-corporation-301438437.html
SOURCE Aircastle Limited
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HolonIQ appoints Vernon Baxter to lead Global Health Intelligence Unit
- Top 3 Questions (and Answers) About Travel Insurance and COVID Being Asked Right Now
- QBE Lawsuits against Former Individual Employees and against Applied Underwriters, their New Employer, Termed "Meritless" by Applied's General Counsel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!