Agree Realty Collects Over 99% of February Rent
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich., March 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) (the "Company") today announced its progress on February rent collections.
As of March 1, 2021, the Company has received February rent payments from more than 99% of its portfolio. February marks the sixth consecutive month the Company has received at least 99% of all contractual monthly rental obligations.
About Agree Realty Corporation
Agree Realty Corporation is a publicly traded real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the acquisition and development of properties net leased to industry-leading retail tenants. As of December 31, 2020, the Company owned and operated a portfolio of 1,129 properties, located in 46 states and containing approximately 22.7 million square feet of gross leasable area. The Company's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "ADC". For additional information, please visit www.agreerealty.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/agree-realty-collects-over-99-of-february-rent-301238234.html
SOURCE Agree Realty Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ancient Lore Village Opens a New Category in Luxury Hospitality
- Visit Myrtle Beach Encourages Visitors to Get Outside, Travel Responsibly
- Simply Mobile Dentistry Partners With Industry Leader Dentulu Teledentistry Platform to Expand Onsite Dental Care Services