Agari Winter '21 Release Supercharges CISO Arsenal with Actionable Data and Bolstered Sight-lines that Foil Threat Actors
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
New data, integrations, and UIs back capabilities that empower CISO organizations to prevent malicious phishing messages from flowing through the email channel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FOSTER CITY, Calif. and LONDON, Jan. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Agari, the Trusted Email Identity Company™, today announced transformational features and capabilities available in its Winter '21 Release. Phishing attacks continue to accelerate, and the enhancements in this release ensure companies have the visibility and data to not only secure email but also to architect an environment where email messages are trusted.
"The code shipping today is reflective of our dedication to innovation, which is the heartbeat of this company," said Agari founder and CEO Patrick R. Peterson. "We collaborate with our customers to build capabilities into our products that solve their specific phishing pain points. When our customers' email security infrastructures are impenetrable, when our customers are unspoofable, the internet is safer, business transactions are safer and digital communications can be trusted."
Capabilities shipping in the Agari Winter '21 Release include:
Agari Phishing Defense™
- Support for Microsoft's hybrid email architecture solves a frustration for CISOs operating in regulated industries, government agencies, or organizations with long-duration migrations to Microsoft 365 in the cloud. This release empowers messaging/security operations teams with a combined view to prevent phish attacks when simultaneously using Microsoft 365 and on-premises Microsoft Exchange. Support for hybrid configuration unifies security policies across the organization and minimizes the opportunity for human error while lowering administrative overhead by up to 60 percent.
Agari Brand Protection™
- Expanded DMARC data provides messaging and security operations analysts visibility into authentication status at mailboxes that reflect their unique business and market, so that they reduce risk and inform decision-making. New data expanding visibility into global ISPs and other third-party mailbox providers will particularly benefit B2B senders and senders outside of North America.
Agari Active Defense™
- Agari Active Defense threat portal provides a concise, up-to-date summary of BEC attack trends and detailed real-time and historical data about engagements with threat actors, so that companies' threat and incident teams can efficiently investigate BEC attacks on the business.
- With the Agari Winter '21 Release, Agari makes it easy for security operations teams to access threat data, trigger alerts, and orchestrate remediation with their existing security infrastructure. New and enhanced Agari integrations with security information and event management (SIEM) and security orchestration automation and response (SOAR) systems enable your team to work efficiently and to see and act on critical email security events when it matters.
- New Agari integrations include key enterprise solutions such as Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR and Microsoft Azure Sentinel. The newly enhanced Agari App for Splunk now integrates Agari Phishing Defense along with Agari Brand Protection email threat data directly into companies' Splunk SIEM and includes support for both Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud.
Agari continues to bolster the CISO organization's quest to detect and stop all types of phishing attacks, BEC, and email account compromises by leaning into science-backed innovations like the capabilities in its Winter '21 Release.
- Get detailed insights from the Agari Winter '21 Release blog
- View the Agari Winter '21 Release webinar for customers and partners
- Try the self-serve experiences for: Agari Brand Protection, Agari Phishing Defense, Agari Phishing Response, Agari Active Defense
About AgariAgari is the Trusted Email Identity Company™, protecting brands and people from devastating phishing and socially-engineered attacks. Using applied data science and a diverse set of signals, Agari protects the workforce from inbound business email compromise, supply chain fraud, spear phishing, and account takeover-based attacks, reducing business risk and restoring trust to the inbox. Agari also prevents spoofing of outbound email from the enterprise to customers, increasing deliverability and preserving brand integrity. Learn more at agari.com.
Media Contact:Jean Creech AventSr. Director, Global Corporate CommunicationsAgarijcreech@agari.com +1 843-986-8229
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/agari-winter-21-release-supercharges-ciso-arsenal-with-actionable-data-and-bolstered-sight-lines-that-foil-threat-actors-301214038.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedding Flower Trends of 2021 Influenced by the Pandemic
- Fintech Provider ParagonEX Goes Green
- NASA to Attempt First Controlled Flight on Mars As Soon As Monday